Monday, January 23, 2012

I got tagged by Porter!

...to do a fun fact and Q&A session.

But i'm gonna rewrite my own rules since I don't really have other bloggers to pass it along to. C'est la vie.

I'm going to: give you eleven fun facts and then answer Porter's eleven questions. So here we go!

All about Leigh:
1) Lady Gaga follows me on Twitter.
2) I don't have my ears pierced and I probably never will.
3) Gossip Girl is probably the best-worst show on television. I've seen every episode...at least twice.
4) I'm obsessed with Glade plug-ins/Air Wick. Something about a fresh-smelling house/office...it's worth every penny. Needless to say, I'm a very smell-oriented person.
5) I'm a realist if there every was one.
6) I'm not artistic, but I'm super creative. Aka, don't have me draw or paint you a picture. Have me make you a wreath, or create a headboard for your bed.
7) One word: OWLS.
8) I hope I one day earn enough money to have my own art collection. I'm not saying I need a Monet or Picasso. But just works that speak to me, from all over the world.
9) I'm ready to go back to Latin America. Now. Give me a ticket, I'll hop on that flight!
10) I took piano lessons for about 9 years, and I wish I hadn't given it up when I went to college. Maybe one day...
11) Cooking is my new favorite hobby. Something about creating something tangible to enjoy. I love it.

Questions and answers:
1) Sunrise or Sunset? I'm a sunset kinda gal. Not only because I don't wake up early, but something about watching the day conclude so beautifully...that's just me.
2) McGonagall or Snape? Easy. Which one is a cat? MCGONAGALL
3) Beach house, lake house, or mountain cottage? Geez. That's tough. As much as I love the beach, I've got to go with lake house. A cozy, warm cottage on a lake is the ultimate in lazy, calm comfort. Far more relaxing than the other two, I'd say.
4) Fiction or non-fiction? Do I have to pick one? I love reading in general. Fiction is great for when I want to escape my own reality; non-fiction is great when I'm trying to learn and expand my intelligence. So there you go...I'll take both!
5) Solid colors or patterns? Definitely solids. I'm a simple girl.
6) Book smell or freshly-cut-grass smell? Is that even a question? Even if I weren't allergic to grass, I'd choose books. See answers to 4 & 6 if you still don't believe that I am motivated by smells and love books.
7) Black and white or color? Total color. Black and white just is boring to me.
8) Cooking or baking? Ahhh both. I think I'm a better cook than baker, just because with desserts you have to be so direct and delicate. But I'll eat any of it, soooo...
9) Salty or sweet? Sweet. I find myself craving candy and chocolates and Coke Zero and.....
10) Favorite flavor? Is cheese a flavor? THAT.
11) Why did you start blogging/tumbling? Well I've had a variety of blogs/Tumblrs over the years. Not only is it an expressive outlet, but it's a way to write, post photos, keep up with my life and travels, and so much more. I did it when I studied abroad, I did it when I was back in Oxford in college, and I'm doing it now to track my life as a real-life adult college graduate. So I hope that people read and enjoy!

So that's that. Maybe you learned something about me. And if you didn't, then I'm sorry I just wasted five minutes of your life. THANKS FOR BEING A FRIEND!

LHC

No comments:

Post a Comment