Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Year's Promise updates...

Am I cooking more?

YES! I cooked corn chowder tonight for dinner and it was one of the most delicious meals I can say that I've ever made. YUM!



Am I reading more?

YES! I finished up "A Visit from the Goon Squad," then started "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest." Since Meg is ganking that to take with her abroad, I checked out "Bonfire of the Vanities" today at the library. Woohoo!



Am I eating healthier?

Well, I'm trying. Still remaining very loyal to my commitment to give up red meat and uncooked veggies/fruits. So I consider that a success!

Am I playing more?

:( not so much. The weather has been really dreadful here lately, and I cannot bring myself to get out and be active in it. I have no excuse not to use the WiiFit, but I feel like if I don't actually get out of the house I'm not really being productive. I will need to work more on this!

Am I traveling more?

Not yet--but I'm working on it! Between potentially going to a wedding in Texas in March, definitely going to Europe in April, and hoping to maybe vacation a little more over the summer, I'm well on my way to succeeding at this one!




So, one week in, I could be failing much more. Still time to succeed. Here's to making more progress!

LHC

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you have been sticking to your resolutions! I've been sticking to my own for the most part...I waver and wobble here and there.

    SO EXCITED ABOUT VANDY AHHHHH CAN'T DEAL.

    ReplyDelete